Saturday 2 November 2013

Zurich out yo.

Another successful day has been completed. While Rachel and Robert were achieving increased independence, so was I. I went for an hour push around Zurich scoping out time lapse spots, ready for some functional hands to help a brother out, after I insisted I'd be ok to both concerned parties. It was so much fun for me. When they were ready, I got 3 good shots.

After a rendezvous at the hotel, Rob and I went on a semi planned mish. We totally nailed it and ended up where we wanted to be, even though we didn't realise it would be on top of an epic vantage point, with a view of the city, harbour and alps. It was amazing! After some phat skids down a really steep downhill path, Rob and I split for the day.

The rest of the day involved chillin', killin', and maybe a little alcohol, but who knows for sure.
(drops microphone)

No comments:

Post a Comment