Wednesday 30 October 2013

Prague-ticily living the dream.

After a good 4 hour roll around Frankfurt, the 3 of us caught up with Marie (a Dr who I met in Burwood) and her wheelie friend Stefan, for dinner. It was so delicious and such a fun night. Although after a few German beers, even being German is probably fun. Hence all the beer I'm guessing.

Tonight we arrived by train in Prague. Turning up in Eastern Europe at night was not on my bucket list to be honest, but with Robs directions everything turned out dandy. Luckily I was treated to a VIP seat on the train because all of the available space, see photo. Even after my friend Leith's sister's dog's recommendation, I am pleasantly surprised by Prague! It's stunning! Loving them commy dictators work.

I'm definitely looking forward to witnessing some sights tomorrow. The whole city looks great, and most youngsters speak English, which is a pleasant bonus.

Off to downstairs for a free all day breakfast before bed. A sneaky wine might make an appearance too!

No comments:

Post a Comment