Saturday 26 October 2013

What's the Amsterdamage?

We arrived in Amsterdam at 7pm local time after another 12 hour flight. The food was absolute shyt, but we were treated to a 3 hour sunset since we were travelling with the sun.

It was slightly stressful finding our hotel, but we were quickly relaxed when we saw how flash the hotel was, and even more so when the concierge presented us each with a cookie!

Although there is definitely something up with the coffee shops, all the food we have had so far has been delicious. I have had omelette, lasagne, and pizza. I love European food!

Today after a slightly late start, we went to the zoo and planetarium, and then to a brewery on the map. I was hoping it was the Heineken brewery, but it turned out to be a large windmill. We wondered the streets for a while and got lots of photos, but none were on my phone so I can't share.

My wheels ran out of battery, so we're just recharging them before an eventful Saturday night out.

No comments:

Post a Comment